LL.M. Transcripts

An official transcript or certified copy of the official transcript is required from each post-secondary school attended and, if available, a statement of your rank in class should be provided. If the academic transcripts are not in English, the applicant must submit a notarized, official English translation. It is recommended that applicants whose transcripts are in a language other than English should also use Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (phone: 414-289-3400 or email: Eval@ece.org) or other available academic evaluation services to summarize and evaluate credentials. Academic evaluation reports should be sent directly to the College of Law, along with official transcripts.