The primary objective of the Technology Office is to provide exceptional service to faculty, staff and students to ensure that the
Florida State University College of Law is a technology innovative university.
Our goal is to maintain a high level of functionality in communication, computing and classrooms for everyone associated with the College of Law and to provide the tools needed to advance legal education.
Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Provide media and data storage to faculty and staff
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of problems that occur with university owned electronics and support for student laptops
- Provide multimedia presentation support and ensure classroom technology is well maintained
- Ensure the computing resources purchased by the College of Law are high quality
- Offer security against viruses and malicious software
- Provide network connectivity throughout the College of Law campus via wireless and LAN connections.
|Advocacy Center||Classroom Building|
|Call: (850)644-7734||Call: (850)644-7735|
|Room: A023||Room: BKR 339|