- L. & N. Railroad Co. v. Yniestra
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company, Plaintiff in Error, v.
Annie E. Yniestra, Defendant in Error. 21 Fla. 700; January 1886.
- State v. Patterson
- The State of Florida, Plaintiff in Error, v. Andrew Patterson, Defendant
in Error. July, 1905.
- Wade v. Clower - Neill
G. Wade and Neill G. Wade, Jr., as surviving partners of the late
firm of Wade, Clower & Wade, heretofore composed of Neill G. Wade,
M. D. Clower and Neill G. Wade, Jr., Appellants, vs. Eugene Clower,
as Administrator of the Estate of M. D. Clower, Deceased, Appellee.
- 144 So. 548; October 31, 1927.
- Hay v. Salisbury
- 109 So. 617; August 2, 1926.
- Haskin's Estate - Alice Littig
Haskin, also known as Alice Littig Siems, Appellant, vs. Walter E.
Haskin, Individually and as Administrator of the Estate of Edwin Easter
Haskin, deceased, and Loraine Haskin Evans, Appellees. 63 So. 2d 320;
February 24, 1953.
- Gaynon v. Statum
- Claude E. Gaynon and Maggie Gaynon, as Co-Partners, Trading and
Doing Business as Gaynon Iron Works, Appellants, vs H. A. Statum,
Appellee. 10 So. 2d 432; November 17, 1942.
- Gordon v. Gordon -
Morris Gordon, Appellant, v Miriam Gordon, Appellee. 36 So. 2d 774;
May 2, 1952.
- Youngblood v.
Taylor - L. H. Youngblood, Appellant, v. Frank Herbert Taylor,
Appellee. 89 So. 2d 503; September 12, 1956.