Florida Supreme Court Briefs and Opinions
- Docket #SC11-1327 - In Re: Amendments To The Rules Regulating The Florida Bar---Subchapter 4-7, Lawyer Advertising Rules. January 31, 2013.
- Petition To Amend The Rules Regulating The Florida Bar-Subchapter 4-7, Lawyer Advertising Rules.
- Comments of Florida Bar Member Timothy P. Chinaris (Individually)
- Comments of Bill Wagner
- Comments of 1-800-411-Pain Referral Service, LLC Regarding Proposed Rule 4-7.12(a)(11)
- Comment of Eight Law Firms Regarding Rules Proposed July 5, 2011. Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP, Carlton Fields, P.A., Foley & Lardner LLP, Jorden Burt LLP, Holland & Knight LLP, Hunton & Williams LLP, Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP, and White & Case LLP
- Additional Comment of Carlton Fields, P.A., and Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP Regarding Rules Proposed July 5, 2011
- Unopposed Notice of Filing Comments From Case No. SC10-1014 And Previously Submitted Comments As To These Proposed Rules By Searcy Denney And The American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Florida, INC.
- Comments of 1-800-411-Pain Referral Service, LLC In Response To The Florida Bar'S Amendments To The Pending Advertising Rule Proposals
- Comments of Michael T. Gibson, ESQ. Regarding Proposed Rule 4-7.5(b)
- Comments of Charles T. Wells, and Major B. Harding
- Comments of Scott J. Silverman
- The Florida Bar'S Response To 1-800-411-Pain'S Comments
Flash Player must be installed on your computer
to view the oral argument. Gavel
to Gavel is produced by WFSU-TV.