Welcome to the Placement Office
Florida State College of Law graduates continue to be highly valued in the legal marketplace. U.S. News & World Report (2015) rates Florida State as the #1 law school in Florida, and 45th best nationally. A National Law Journal report (2014) rates Florida State as Florida's #1 law school, and the nation's 25th best, in terms of the percentage of 2013 graduates employed nine months after graduation in full-time, long-term, bar passage-required jobs not funded by the school. More Placement Details.
The primary goal of the Placement Office is to provide students and alumni with the tools and skills they need to advance their careers.
Here are some of the ways the Placement Office can assist you:
- Providing comprehensive career services including individual advising/counseling to students and alumni;
- Building and maintaining dynamic relationships with a variety of legal employers;
- Conducting comprehensive career development research;
- Compiling employment and salary data; and
- Providing online access to job listings.